All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionConstruction of a water supply pipeline in Cambridgeshire provided an opportunity to sample the prehistoric landscape along a transect that crossed several major geological boundaries.
- Author BiographyMark Edmonds is Emeritus Professor of Archaeology at the University of York where he specialises in lithics, in the study and interpretation of landscape and memory in the Neolithic and Bronze Ageand on the social dimensions of technology. His recent work deals directly with biographies of landscape from prehistory to the present day and in contemporary perceptions of landscape, with interdisciplinary collaboration and experiments in writing and the practice/performance of fieldwork.
- Author(s)Kasia Gdaniec,Mark Edmonds,Patricia E. J. Wiltshire
- PublisherCambridge Archaeological Unit
- Date of Publication31/12/2007
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge Archaeological Unit
- Content Noteb/w figs
- Weight370 g
- Width210 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £20.23Trending at £20.58
- £8.74Trending at £11.65
- £10.16Trending at £14.50
- £9.48Trending at £10.41
- £11.45Trending at £11.57
- £12.01Trending at £12.98
- £5.80Trending at £8.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.