All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.25
- £4.41Trending at £4.53
- £8.94Trending at £9.26
- £10.64Trending at £11.64
- £14.54Trending at £15.21
- £23.93Trending at £24.69
- £14.88Trending at £15.39
About this product
- DescriptionThe EQ-5D is one of the most widely-used generic health state descriptive systems internationally, with applications in clinical trials, public health research and assessments of value for money. This guide to the use of the EuroQol Group's value sets is suitable for those working with EQ-5D data.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/2006
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleEuroqol Group Monographs
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 2
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight730 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edited byAgota Szende,Mark Oppe,Nancy Devlin
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.