All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFollow the Proven Path to successful implementation of enterprise resource planning Effective forecasting, planning, and scheduling is fundamental to productivity-and ERP is a fundamental way to achieve it.
- Author BiographyTHOMAS F. WALLACE has spent his career writing, teaching, and helping manufacturing enterprises to operate better. He is currently a Distinguished Fellow of The Ohio State University's Center for Excellence in Manufacturing Management. MICHAEL H. KREMZAR recently retired from his position as Vice President of Product Supply at Procter & Gamble, where he worked for nearly forty years. During that time he was a catalyst and leader in P&G's highly successful implementation of global ERP.
- Author(s)Michael H. Kremzar,Thomas F. Wallace
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/08/2001
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleThe Oliver Wight Companies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight718 g
- Width167 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £27.98
- £27.03Trending at £28.54
- £39.99Trending at £42.10
- £35.99Trending at £36.42
- £12.89Trending at £15.46
- £7.79Trending at £14.91
- £26.57Trending at £28.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.