All listings for this product
About this product
- Description. ..ESPN: The Making of a Sports Media Empire offers an inside look at how the network changed an industry and reshaped the very way we live as sports fans. --Provided by publisher.
- Author BiographyTravis Vogan is assistant professor of Journalism and Mass Communication and American Studies at the University of Iowa. He is the author of Keepers of the Flame: NFL Films and the Rise of Sports Media .
- Author(s)Travis Vogan
- PublisherUniversity of Illinois Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationBaltimore
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Illinois Press
- Content Note25 black and white photgraphs
- Weight408 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.84Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.