All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.05
- £6.17Trending at £7.34
- £12.10Trending at £13.36
- £10.87Trending at £11.71
- £5.70Trending at £7.14
- £5.02Trending at £5.99
- £11.96Trending at £12.07
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a comprehensive analysis of long- and short-term EU conflict prevention and crisis management policies undertaken in various theatres and policy domains, featuring case studies on West Africa, Afghanistan, and Morocco.
- Author BiographyEva Gross is Senior Research Fellow at the Institute for European Studies, Vrije Universiteit Brussel and a visiting lecturer at the University of Kent: Brussels School of International Studies. Research interests include the role of the EU as a global actor, the Europeanization of national foreign and security policy, transatlantic relations and EU conflict prevention and crisis management policies. She holds a PhD from the London School of Economics and has been a visiting fellow at the Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS) in Brussels and the EU Institute for Security Studies (EUISS) and CERI Science Po, both in Paris. Ana E. Juncos is Lecturer in European Politics in the School of Sociology, Politics and International Studies at the University of Bristol. She holds a PhD in Politics, International Relations and European Studies from Loughborough University, where she is currently a Teaching Fellow. Her doctoral research, partly funded by Riksbankens Jubileumsfond through the 'European Foreign and Security Policy Studies Programme', focused on the coherence and effectiveness of the EU's Foreign and Security Policy in Bosnia (1991-2006). Previously, she won a scholarship at the Spanish National Council for Scientific Research and worked as a research assistant at the University of Ottawa (Canada). She holds a degree in Political Science and Public Management (University Complutense of Madrid) and a European Humanities Diploma (Universite Sorbonne Nouvelle, Paris).
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/12/2010
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleRoutledge/UACES Contemporary European Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white tables
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byAna E. Juncos,Eva Gross
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.