All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume focuses attention on key environmental and institutional changes associated with eastern expansion of the European Union, assessing and challenging prevailing views about the outcomes and processes of this historic development.
- Author BiographyJoAnn Carmin is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Urban Studies and Planning at Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Stacy D. VanDeveer is an Assistant Professor in the University of New Hampshire's Department of Political Science.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/12/2004
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleEnvironmental Politics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byJoAnn Carmin,Stacy D. VanDeveer
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.43Trending at £7.51
- £8.50Trending at £12.52
- £9.71Trending at £9.94
- £8.40Trending at £9.49
- £11.83Trending at £12.84
- £9.02Trending at £10.22
- £10.87Trending at £12.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.