All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.82Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
About this product
- DescriptionA detailed examination of EU legislation and case law on immigration, asylum, visas, and border controls, this book discusses the impact and development of EU law in these complex and controversial areas. This edition is fully updated to include the latest legislation and case law on issues such as labour migration and asylum.
- Author BiographySteve Peers is a Professor of EU Law and Human Rights Law at the University of Essex. He has written extensively on EU law issues, including Justice and Home Affairs law, and has been an advisor or consultant on these issues for EU institutions and NGOs.
- Author(s)Steve Peers
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication07/04/2016
- GenreEU Law: Professional
- Series TitleOxford European Union Law Library
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight1282 g
- Width183 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.