All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explains how the internal dynamics of transition have influenced the relationship between Russia and the EU.
- Author BiographyDebra Johnson is Senior Lecturer in the Business School at the University of Hull where she teaches and writes on European and international business. Prior to becoming an academic, she worked as an economist in the energy and transport industries in the public and private sector. Paul Robinson is Lecturer in Security Studies at the University of Hull. He has written a number of works on Russian history and on contemporary security issues. He has also worked as an executive for the British media research company, Russian Research, in Moscow.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/12/2004
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleEurope and the Nation State
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 7
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note13 black & white tables, 4 black & white line drawings
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byDebra Johnson,Paul Robinson
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.54
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.22Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.