All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis superb illustrated series charts the rise and fall of the German Air Force from 1939 to 1945.
- Author BiographyJEFFREY ETHELL (1947-1997) was an American aviation author and pilot who wrote extensively on aviation and military matters, authoring some 60 books and over 1,000 magazine articles. His publications include Target Berlin: Mission 250, 6 March 1944 and Jane's World War II Aircraft.
- Author(s)Jeffrey Ethell
- PublisherPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Date of Publication30/03/2016
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationSouth Yorkshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPen & Sword Aviation
- Content Noteintegrated b/w photos, 8 pages of colour
- Weight227 g
- Width190 mm
- Height258 mm
- Spine3 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.80Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £10.88Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.