All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £53.10Trending at £62.07
- £11.79Trending at £14.95
- £21.98Trending at £22.92
- £11.70Trending at £12.14
- £8.95Trending at £9.32
- £4.80Trending at £5.24
- £7.89Trending at £10.20
About this product
- DescriptionDocuments the distinguished works from the Metropolitan Museum's extensive collection of domestic, ecclesiastical, and presentation silver from the Colonial and Federal periods. This title offers a wealth of information to both specialist and non-specialist readers.
- Author BiographyBeth Carver Wees is curator of American decorative arts, and Medill Higgins Harvey is a research associate in the American Wing, both at The Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York.
- Author(s)Beth Carver Wees,Medill Higgins Harvey
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication02/07/2013
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleMetropolitan Museum of Art
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note350 colour illustrations
- Weight1869 g
- Width216 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.