All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Southern Levant was a thriving centre of religious and cultural exchange during the Bronze Age. 'Early Bronze Age Goods Exchange in the Southern Levant' provides an overview of the sources and distribution of commodities. The book presents a study of key production centres and the process of purchase and exchange.
- Author BiographyIanir Milevski is a Research Archaeologist at the Israel Antiquities Authority, a postdoctoral fellow in the W.F. Albright Institute of Archaeological Research in Jerusalem, and has acted as a visiting lecturer in several Argentinian universities. He has excavated extensively in Israel, focusing mainly on Chalcolithic and Early Bronze Age sites. His research interests include diverse aspects of the Late Prehistoric periods in the Levant and mainly the study of socio-economic formations.
- Author(s)Ianir Milevski
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- Place of PublicationSheffield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEquinox Publishing Ltd
- Content Note54 figures
- Weight804 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £11.94Trending at £12.92
- £25.27Trending at £26.25
- £16.76Trending at £20.58
- £10.16Trending at £14.46
- £11.89Trending at £17.07
- £9.48Trending at £10.20
- £6.45Trending at £12.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.