All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £35.14
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.84
- £4.99Trending at £6.18
- £18.99Trending at £34.13
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an introduction to all genres of early hexameter poetry, introducing readers to extant and fragmentary works.
- Author BiographyPeter Gainsford received his PhD from the University of Cambridge in 1999, and has since taught at the University of Manchester, and Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand. He is the author of several articles on Homeric narrative and linguistics, literary criticism, Dictys of Crete, and comparative mythology.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication02/06/2016
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleNew Surveys in the Classics
- Series Part/Volume Number43
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight240 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edited byPeter Gainsford
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.