All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.71
- £16.32Trending at £18.82
- £24.88Trending at £27.03
- £14.50Trending at £15.50
- £9.67Trending at £10.58
- £1.49Trending at £1.80
- £7.98Trending at £9.64
About this product
- DescriptionELMS is the first dedicated tool for evaluating early childhood literacy curriculum and literature to ensure your resources reflect the best research and instructional practices.
- Author BiographyKathleen Roskos teaches courses in reading assessment and instruction at John Carroll University in Cleveland, Ohio. Formerly an elementary school reading teacher, Dr. Roskos has served in a variety of educational administration roles, including director of federal programs in the public schools, department chair in higher education and director of the Ohio Literacy Initiative at the Ohio Department of Education. She has developed and coordinated numerous educational grants, most recently an online literacy specialist endorsement program. Dr. Roskos established one of the first public preschools in Ohio (Bridges and Links). She has been instrumental in the design and development of statewide online professional development in reading for P-12 teachers. Her more recent activities involve professional development in Early Reading First programs in Arizona, New Mexico and Ohio. Dr. Roskos studies early literacy development, teacher learning and the instructional design of professional development for educators, and has published numerous research articles, chapters and books on these topics. Lisa Lenhart is a professor in the College of Education at the University of Akron. She is currently the Director of the college's Center for Literacy and is PI on numerous grants. For the past several years, she has been engaged in creating online professional development for teachers. She has co-authored several books including Oral Language and Early Literacy in Preschool with Kathleen Roskos and Reading and Learning to Read, a popular textbook. Prior to her work at The University of Akron, Lisa taught in Ohio's schools for more than 10 years. In her free time Lisa likes to read, bake and hike. She is married to Matt and the mother of two daughters, Hannah and Emma. Dr. Brandi Noll is an Assistant Professor at Ashland University in Ashland, Ohio where she teaches literacy courses. She is a former teacher, reading specialist and literacy coach. Dr. Noll earned her masters of Reading at Malone University in Canton, Ohio and her PhD in Elementary Education with a focus in Literacy at The University of Akron in Akron, Ohio. Dr. Noll has presented both locally and nationally at a variety of literacy related conferences including the International Reading Association's National Conference. She has also published articles in a variety of journals and online sites. Dr. Noll lives near Canton, Ohio with her husband and three children, and enjoys working onsite with local teachers in order to bring research into their classrooms.
- Author(s)Brandi L. Noll,Kathleen A. Roskos,Lisa A. Lenhart
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication20/11/2012
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.