All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.96Trending at £6.38
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £7.50Trending at £8.34
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive compilation of important mammalian groups of the Santa Cruz Formation fossils, for academic researchers and graduate students.
- Author BiographySergio F. Vizcaino is Professor of Vertebrate Zoology at the Universidad Nacional de La Plata (Argentina) and a researcher of the Consejo Nacional de Investigaciones Cientificas y Tecnicas working at the Museo de La Plata. His research focuses on the paleobiology of South American fossil vertebrates, mostly mammals, and he has authored approximately 100 research papers and book chapters and edited one book and several special volumes. Professor Vizcaino has participated in numerous fieldwork seasons in Argentina and Antarctica. He was the President of the Asociacion Paleontologica Argentina and in 1996 and 2008 he won awards for his publications in Ameghiniana, the journal of the APA. Richard F. Kay is Professor of Evolutionary Anthropology and Earth and Ocean Sciences at Duke University, North Carolina, where he has worked since 1973. He has edited six books and authored more than 200 research papers on primate paleontology, functional anatomy, adaptations and phylogenetics. Professor Kay has conducted paleontological field research in seven South American countries since 1982 and is an elected fellow of the American Association for the Advancement of Science. M. Susana Bargo is a vertebrate paleontologist at the Division Paleontologia Vertebrados of the Museo de La Plata, Argentina, and a researcher for the Comision de Investigaciones Cientificas de la Provincia de Buenos Aires. Her research focuses on the paleobiology of South American fossil mammals. Dr Bargo has authored about 50 scientific papers and book chapters and was the editor in charge of vertebrates for Ameghiniana, winning an award in 2008 for a publication in that journal. She has participated in numerous field seasons in Patagonia, Argentina.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/10/2012
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note125 b/w illus. 41 tables
- Weight1270 g
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byM. Susana Bargo,Richard F. Kay,Sergio F. Vizcaino
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.