Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.82Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
About this product
- DescriptionThe essays in this book analyze a range of genres and considers geographical areas beyond the Ottoman Empire to deepen our post-Saidian understanding of the complexity of real and imagined traffic between England and the Islamic worlds it encountered and constructed.
- Author BiographyLINDA MCJANNET is a Professor of English at Bentley University, USA. BERNADETTE ANDREA is a Professor of English at the University of Texas at San Antonio, USA.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication12/07/2011
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleEarly Modern Cultural Studies Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight495 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byBernadette Andrea,Linda McJannet
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.