All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first stirrings of this most original of critical minds--penned during the years when he transformed himself from the comfortable son of a German Jewish family into the nomadic, boundary-crossing philosopher-critic we appreciate--have until now remained largely unavailable in English. Early Writings, 1910-1917 rectifies this situation.
- Author BiographyWalter Benjamin (1892-1940) was the author of many works of literary and cultural analysis. Howard Eiland teaches literature at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- Author(s)Walter Benjamin
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication10/05/2011
- Language(s)English & German
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Belknap Press
- Weight472 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With printed dust jacket
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.