All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides English translations of the most important verse epics in Old and Middle Yiddish Literature (1382-1594). The texts are introduced and contextualized by a comprehensive critical essay.
- Author BiographyJerold C. Frakes is professor of English at the University at Buffalo, State University of New York, USA. He is the author of The Politics of Interpretation: Alterity and Ideology in Old Yiddish Studies and editor of Early Yiddish Texts, 1100-1750 andThe Cultural Study of Yiddish in Early Modern Europe.
- PublisherSyracuse University Press
- Date of Publication30/07/2014
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleJudaic Traditions in Literature, Music and Art
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyracuse University Press
- Weight1057 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £9.70Trending at £10.57
- £9.19Trending at £9.37
- £6.27Trending at £7.69
- £8.77Trending at £9.25
- £7.79Trending at £8.15
- £4.00Trending at £6.81
- £7.53Trending at £8.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.