All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for creating systems that meet our human needs but also support the ecosystem as a whole, this title offers evidence for permaculture's effectiveness and describes each unit of the PDC's curriculum. It contains a wealth of technical information for teaching permaculture design.
- Author BiographyRosemary Morrow is known and revered worldwide for her pragmatic and effective approach to creating permaculture systems across an incredibly broad range of environments. Rosemary has successfully implemented community-scale permaculture systems in such diverse biospheres as Uganda, Somalia, Thailand, the middle East, Bhutan, Australia and northern Europe, to name but a few.
- Author(s)Rosemary Morrow
- PublisherHyden House Ltd
- Date of Publication28/01/2014
- GenreAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationEast Meon, Hants
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPermanent Publications
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes illustrations, includes diagrams
- Weight644 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.