All listings for this product
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £6.55Trending at £7.42
- £18.50Trending at £22.98
- £10.14Trending at £11.18
- £10.45Trending at £14.98
- £8.00Trending at £9.98
- £5.59Trending at £5.96
- £6.43Trending at £7.58
About this product
- DescriptionEarth and Environmental Science is a comprehensive course text for HSC Earth and Environmental Science students.
- Author BiographyIain Imlay- Gillespie has taught science and environmental science at all levels in NSW and overseas and is currently head of science at Nagle College, Blacktown. He has extensive experience as an examiner, marker and curriculum developer. Chris Huxley has had wide experience in teaching all branches of science at the senior level. He is currently Head of Science at Blue Mountains Grammar, and has been an examiner, marker and curriculum designer.
- Author(s)Christopher Huxley,Iain Imlay-Gillespie
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/06/2002
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note175 b/w illus. 30 maps 50 tables 35 exercises
- Weight640 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.