Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £56.98+ £5.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by ynotbooks
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.86Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes the geological forces that shaped the physical evolution of the earth and the internal processes at work today.
- Author(s)Frank Press,Raymond Siever
- PublisherW.H.Freeman & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication15/11/1985
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintW.H.Freeman & Co Ltd
- Out-of-print date01/02/2017
- Content Note626 illustrations
- Weight1703 g
- Width222 mm
- Height285 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.