All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith the closure of the coalmines around East Lancashire went a comradeship that few other industries could ever boast. The dry and dusty coal seams with death and danger ever present are but a memory for those whose recollections contribute to this collection. In this book, former coal miners recall their time spent labouring in the local mines.
- Author BiographyJack Nadin has written Collieries of Lancashire for Tempus. He lives in Bury.
- Author(s)Jack Nadin
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2007
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTempus Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteover 80 illustrations
- Weight490 g
- Width172 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £12.02Trending at £12.92
- £25.27Trending at £26.25
- £19.84Trending at £20.58
- £10.16Trending at £14.46
- £11.89Trending at £17.07
- £9.48Trending at £10.20
- £6.45Trending at £12.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.