All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'East Yorkshire Village Visits' is a collection of thirty studies of some of the East Riding's most interesting communities and the events that shaped them. From Airmyn in the west to Easington in the east the rich variety of East Yorkshire's villages, their heritage and people is represented in this fascinating book.
- Author BiographyMartin Limon was born in Hull, East Yorkshire and attended local schools before studying for a degree in history at the University of Hull. After graduating he completed a Postgraduate Certificate in Education course at the University of Leeds and went on to teach history in two Hull secondary schools for twenty-six years.
- Author(s)Martin Limon
- PublisherFonthill Media
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationToadsmoor Road
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFonthill Media
- Content Note270 black and white illustrations
- Weight521 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £23.72Trending at £31.79
- £16.76Trending at £20.62
- £10.16Trending at £14.50
- £11.89Trending at £13.55
- £16.99Trending at £17.18
- £8.99Trending at £9.90
- £5.06Trending at £5.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.