CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
About this product
- DescriptionGive yourself a treat with Martin Storey's collection of contemporary simplified fairisle designs. Choose from 14 designs from hats, socks, scarves and cushions to a slipover, bag, throw and garland - all with only two colours in a row.
- Author BiographyMartin Storey became chief designer for the Jaeger brand which was taken under Rowan's wing in 1995. In 2005 he was chosen as the designer to spearhead the new brand of Rowan Classic. This is a role he is still responsible for today, pulling together several brochures a year under the Rowan Classic banner which has become the hall mark for classic style with a modern twist. Martin is, without a doubt, a very influential designer, his understanding of what knitters want, together with a fantastic eye for texture and embellishment make his garments a joy to look at and wear.
- Author(s)Martin Storey
- PublisherRowan Yarns Ltd
- Date of Publication21/05/2015
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationHolmfirth
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRowan Yarns Ltd
- Content Notefull colour photographs and patterns
- Width218 mm
- Height276 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.