All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of dishes from Italy, which includes Antipasti, creamy Risotto, Pasta, and Sweet Things.
- Author BiographyA leading food writer and food stylist, Maxine is also a gifted teacher. She has taught in well-known cooking schools such as Leith's in London, and now teaches at Alastair Little's Tasting Places in Sicily and Tuscany. Her work appears regularly in magazines and newspapers such as BBC Good Food, Food and Travel and Good Housekeeping. She lives in Dundee. Her books for Ryland Peters & Small include Flavours of Tuscany.
- Author(s)Maxine Clark
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Content Note120 colour illustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width191 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.