Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £13.54Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 24 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDo you love the ocean? This title helps you create your own paper sea. With a few simple folds, it lets you make a blue whale, a sail boat, a windsurfer, and more.
- Author BiographyChristopher L. Harbo discovered his love of comic books as an adult when he stumbled on a copy of Stan Sakai's comic Usagi Yojimbo . Today, Christopher's bookshelves are loaded with comics and graphic novels from around the world. When he's not reading, Christopher enjoys practicing origami, watching Japanese anime, and working in his garden.
- Author(s)Christopher L. Harbo
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication13/06/2012
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleEasy Origami
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Width230 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 6
Best selling in Children's General Interest
Save on Children's General Interest
- £10.43Trending at £15.99
- £11.60Trending at £20.40
- £7.77Trending at £8.50
- £7.99Trending at £8.48
- £8.42Trending at £9.20
- £3.76Trending at £5.28
- £8.09Trending at £9.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.