All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBy focusing on only one block or area at a time - rather than the whole quilt at once, this book shows how easy it is for quilters of all levels to create eye-catching free-motion quilts. It helps you discover how to create fabulous free-motion quilts with this practical and easy-to-follow guide.
- Author BiographyEva A. Larkin has been teaching free-motion quilting since 1999.
- Author(s)Eva Larkin
- PublisherMartingale & Company
- Date of Publication11/10/2012
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationWoodinville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMartingale & Company
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations throughout
- Weight386 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.89Trending at £2.07
- £1.99Trending at £2.07
- £2.79Trending at £2.90
- £1.85Trending at £2.77
- £13.99Trending at £15.76
- £4.49Trending at £7.88
- £1.89Trending at £3.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.