All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf your blood type is B, then you may enjoy your best health on a varied diet, including plenty of protein and a bit of dairy too. This title provides you with a checklist that helps you make the right food choices wherever you go. It includes listings of what's right for Type B in all of the main food, drink and supplement categories.
- Author BiographyDr Peter J. D'Adamo is a renowned naturopathic physician, researcher, and lecturer. Chosen as a Physician of the Year in 1990 by the American Association of Naturopathic Physicians, Dr D'Adamo is also the founder of The Journal of Naturopathic Medicine and frequently contributes articles to medical journals. His series of books have been translated into over 65 languages. He has been named the Most Intriguing Health Author of 1999, and his first book Eat Right 4 Your Type was voted one of the Ten Most Influential Health Books of All Time by industry analysts. Catherine Whitney has co-written many best-selling books on health and medicine.
- Author(s)Dr. Peter J. D'Adamo
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication06/01/2011
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Series TitleEat Right for Blood Type
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Weight58 g
- Width111 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.00Trending at £9.53
- £10.00Trending at £10.21
- £4.98Trending at £5.29
- £8.82Trending at £9.08
- £9.02Trending at £10.15
- £7.29Trending at £7.60
- £6.49Trending at £8.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.