All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionBears in the kitchen, snakes at the door - Loren Cruden lived intimately within North American and Scottish landscapes for 25 years. Here she offers stories of living with nature, essays on the relationship between humans and their natural context, and poems showing that beauty is participatory.
- Author BiographyLoren was born and raised in the United States where she practised midwifery, small-time farming and herbalism including working with a Potawatomie medicine man. She lived reclusively in rural or wilderness cabins without modern conveniences where this close-to-Nature lifestyle became the basis for her previously published books. Now living in Skye, she has still to overcome her habit of scanning the heather for rattlesnakes!
- Author(s)Loren Cruden
- PublisherWhittles Publishing
- Date of Publication13/05/2003
- GenreNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationCaithness
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWhittles Publishing
- Content Notephotographs, drawings
- Weight340 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.