All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFirst published in 1958, Ebb Tide tells the story of the Habersham family of Savannah during the Civil War. In her diary and her Letter Book, Josephine Habersham, tells her own story and that of her three sons. The diary begins and ends in 1863, the year of Gettysburg, Vicksburg, Chickamauga, and the stubborn resistance at Fort Sumter.
- Author BiographySpencer Bidwell King Jr. was chairman of the department of history and government at Mercer University. Mercer University commemorates the career of King by annually presenting the Spencer B. King Jr. Distinguished Professor Award to a faculty member who embodies high standards of scholarship and teaching.
- Author(s)Spenser Bidwell King
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication15/07/2009
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £20.23Trending at £20.58
- £8.74Trending at £11.65
- £10.16Trending at £14.50
- £9.48Trending at £10.41
- £11.45Trending at £11.57
- £12.01Trending at £12.98
- £5.80Trending at £8.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.