Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.52Trending at £10.96
- £17.99Trending at £21.06
- £16.99Trending at £21.06
- £9.13Trending at £10.03
- £28.61Trending at £36.00
- £11.89Trending at £13.69
- £30.00Trending at £34.27
About this product
- DescriptionDraws on Steve Parish's 30 years' experience photographing and exploring Australia. This title celebrates Parish's lifelong enjoyment of his fun-loving country's more wacky elements, including sculptures like the Big Lobster at Kingston, loo art, bizarre letterboxes, mad hatters and wheelie bin facelifts.
- Author BiographySteve Parish is Australia's foremost photographer and publisher of Australiana and natural history. This is a title which will appeal to all Australians living in the UK (many of whom will have been brought up on Steve Parish's children's books) and anyone who has visited - or is planning to visit - this unique land.
- Author(s)Steve Parish
- PublisherBradt Travel Guides
- Date of Publication15/01/2008
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleBradt Travel Guides (Other Guides)
- Place of PublicationBuckinghamshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBradt Travel Guides
- Out-of-print date20/10/2014
- Content Notec.200 colour images & 1 map
- Weight413 g
- Width225 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.