All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe exhibition Echoes of the Past draws upon the findings of a multiyear research project headed by Katherine R. Tsiang at the University of Chicago's Center for the Arts of East Asia. This exhibition catalog features entries with full-color illustrations of the works in the exhibition.
- Author BiographyKatherine R. Tsiang is associate director of the Center for the Arts of East Asia at the University of Chicago.
- Author(s)Katherine R. Tsiang
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2010
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago,David & Alfred Smart Museum,US
- Content Note160 colour plates, 3 charts, 3 tables, 1 map
- Weight1474 g
- Width229 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.05
- £6.17Trending at £7.34
- £4.68Trending at £4.84
- £12.10Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.02Trending at £5.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.