All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £27.17
- £8.24Trending at £8.87
- £8.94Trending at £9.19
- £17.94Trending at £18.46
- £7.43Trending at £8.42
- £14.54Trending at £15.33
- £23.93Trending at £24.52
About this product
- DescriptionThe theme of this volume is to discuss Eco-evolutionary Dynamics.
- Updates and informs the reader on the latest research findings
- Written by leading experts in the field
- Highlights areas for future investigation
- Author BiographyGuy Woodward is Professor of Ecology in the Department of Life Sciences at Imperial College London and Series Editor for Advances in Ecological Research. He has authored over 100 peer-reviewed publications, including recent papers in Nature, Science and Nature Climate Change, with a strong emphasis on understanding and predicting how aquatic ecosystems and food webs respond to a wide range of biotic and abiotic stressors, including climate change, chemical pollution, habitat degradation and invasive species. Much of this work covers multiple scales in space and time and also a range of organisational levels - from genes to ecosystems. His research group and ongoing collaborations span the natural and social sciences, reflecting the need for multidisciplinary approaches for addressing the environmental challenges of the 21st Century.
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication12/08/2014
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleAdvances in Ecological Research
- Series Part/Volume Number50
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Weight610 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Volume editorGuy Woodward,Jennifer Rowntree,Jordi Moya-Lara O
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.