CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £27.75Trending at £48.19
- £10.46Trending at £14.24
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is for those who desire to improve their understanding of the current crises of poverty, environmental destruction, violence, and human rights abuses, and their causes. Unless we increase our awareness and demand changes that balance the yang and yin forces, patriarchal domination will eradicate life on planet Earth.
- Author BiographyJytte Nhanenge is a Danish citizen who has been working with development in Africa for many years. She decided to find out what is wrong with development, as she was troubled about development's inability to alleviate poverty. Nhanenge embarked on a lengthy study and discusses the outcome in this book. She lives with her husband and their two dogs in Mozambique.
- Author(s)Jytte Nhanenge
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight853 g
- Width156 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.