All listings for this product
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £2.80Trending at £4.42
- £11.71Trending at £13.40
- £14.18Trending at £14.91
- £8.22Trending at £8.41
- £12.84Trending at £13.70
- £11.98Trending at £12.13
- £14.61Trending at £15.07
About this product
- DescriptionSeeks to identify the blind spots and errors in standard growth economics, alongside the corrections that ecological economics offers to better guide us toward a sustainable economy. This title contains topics such as limits to growth, full-world versus empty-world economics, uneconomic growth, definitions of sustainability, and peak oil.
- Author(s)Herman E. Daly
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleAdvances in Ecological Economics Series
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.