All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis treatise argues that literary criticism must re-establish connections to a wide range of social activities. It sets out a new type of criticism, called ecological literary criticism, which aims to make humanistic studies more socially responsible.
- Author BiographyKarl Kroeber is Mellon Professor of Humanities at Columbia University. He is author of numerous books on the Romantic poets and their period.
- Author(s)Karl Kroeber
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication29/11/1994
- GenreLiterary Theory
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Weight272 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.49Trending at £7.75
- £7.26Trending at £8.13
- £8.77Trending at £9.31
- £4.99Trending at £6.32
- £12.49Trending at £13.17
- £7.12Trending at £8.79
- £12.09Trending at £13.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.