All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by an international group of experts, this timely and stimulating book outlines the relationship between social work and the environment. It offers both detailed analysis of theoretical concepts and specific guidance on practical application, enabling students and practitioners to bring environmental awareness into professional practice.
- Author BiographyProfessor Margaret Alston OAM is Head of Department of Social Work at Monash University, Australia, where she has also established the Gender, Leadership and Social Sustainability (GLASS) research unit. Professor Jennifer McKinnon practiced social work in a range of fields before entering academia, where she taught and researched for over twenty years. She retired in 2015 as Executive Dean, Faculty of Arts, Charles Sturt University Australia.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication10/06/2016
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note13 black & white tables, 6 black & white line drawings, 1 colour illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byJennifer McKinnon,Margaret Alston
Best selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £15.35Trending at £16.95
- £10.26Trending at £11.20
- £10.82Trending at £12.23
- £13.69Trending at £14.53
- £16.34Trending at £17.08
- £12.24Trending at £12.75
- £3.90Trending at £5.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.