All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Great Plains prairie, historically the largest single terrestrial ecosystem in North America, is now also its most threatened. Ecology and Conservation of Great Plains Vertebrates relates changes in grassland ecosystems to the ecology of vertebrate animals inhabiting the prairie.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/12/2010
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleEcological Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number125
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note33 black & white tables
- Weight473 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byFred B. Samson,Fritz Knopf
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 1997
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.