All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.06Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
About this product
- DescriptionEcology of Fragmented Landscapes is critical reading for ecologists, conservation biologists, and students alike.
- Author BiographySharon K. Collinge is an associate professor of ecology and evolutionary biology as well as of environmental studies at the University of Colorado. She is the senior volume editor of Disease Ecology: Community Structure and Pathogen Dynamics.
- Author(s)Sharon K. Collinge
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note18 Line drawings, black and white; 24 Halftones, black and white
- Weight635 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Foreword byRichard T. T. Forman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.