All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe essays in this book explore important theoretical and applied advances in econometrics.
- Author BiographyDean Corbae is Rex A. and Dorothy B. Sebastian Centennial Professor in the Department of Economics at the University of Texas at Austin. He is an Associate Editor of the International Economic Review, as well as Economic Theory. Professor Corbae's research interests include applied time series analysis in macroeconomics and international finance. Steven N. Durlauf is the Kenneth J. Arrow Professor of Economics at the University of Wisconsin. He is a former Director of the Economics Program at the Santa Fe Institute. A Fellow of the Econometric Society, Professor Durlauf is co-editor of the Journal of Applied Econometrics. His research interests include income inequality, economic growth, and applied econometrics. Bruce Hansen is Professor of Economics at the University of Wisconsin, Madison. He is a current co-editor of Econometric Theory and Associate Editor of Econometrica. Professor Hansen is a Fellow of the Econometric Society and the Journal of Econometrics. He has published widely in the leading econometrics journals.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication09/01/2006
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note30 tables
- Weight730 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byBruce E. Hansen,Dean Corbae,Steven N. Durlauf
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £8.36Trending at £9.07
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £12.77Trending at £13.46
- £8.22Trending at £8.52
- £11.98Trending at £12.30
- £13.80Trending at £16.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.