All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionWorld-renowned economists explore Ragnar Frisch's contributions to econometrics and other key fields in the discipline as well as the results of new research.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/01/1999
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleEconometric Society Monographs
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 31
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note23 b/w illus. 47 tables
- Weight1110 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edited bySteinar Strom
- Series Edited byAndrew Chesher,Matthew Jackson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.