All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Environmental Protection Agency conducts programmatic 'economic analyses', also known as Regulatory Impact Analyses (RIAs), to assess the economic effects of its regulatory efforts. This title explains the purpose of these analyses, along with their design, execution, conclusions, and their impact on environmental rules.
- Author BiographyRichard D. Morgenstern is a senior fellow at Resources for the Future.
- Author(s)Richard D. Morgenstern
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication25/06/1997
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintResources for the Future Press (RFF Press)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight725 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.