All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a comprehensive survey of the Saudi Arabian economy and discusses the key issues concerning contemporary economic development in the country.
- Author BiographyRodney Wilson is Professor of Economics at the Institute for Middle Eastern and Islamic Studies, University of Durham. His main research interests are the trade and finance of the Middle East. His previous books for Routledge include Economic Development in the Middle East.
- Author(s)Al Rajhi Ahmed,Al Salamah Abdullah,Monica Malik,Rodney Wilson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication31/07/2002
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleDurham Modern Middle East and Islamic World Series
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.