All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.19Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
About this product
- DescriptionThe essays in this collection use interdisciplinary perspectives to investigate issues in international and comparative law.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/01/1998
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note15 b/w illus.
- Weight1110 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byAlan O. Sykes,Jagdeep S. Bhandari
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.