Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £7.00Trending at £10.23
- £6.24Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.26
- £38.90Trending at £60.00
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £9.09
About this product
- Author(s)Christina Mitropoulou,George Patrinos,Marc Williams,Vasilios Fragoulakis
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication26/03/2015
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Weight320 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Table Of Contents1. Economic evaluation in healthcare: Evidence-based medicine and evidence-based health economics2. Genomic Medicine today: an introduction for health economists3. Economic evaluation and genomic medicine: What can they learn from each other?4. Introduction to the technical issues of economic evaluation5. Advanced methodological aspects in the economic evaluation 6. Economic evaluation in the genomic era: Some examples from the field7. Special requirements for economic evaluation and health technology assessment in genomic medicine 8. A new methodological approach for cost-effectiveness analysis in Genomic Medicine9. Conclusions and future perspectives
- Author BiographyDr. George Patrinos is an Associate Professor at the University of Patras School of Health Sciences (Department of Pharmacy) in Patras, Greece with Adjunct positions in Rotterdam, the Netherlands and Al-Ain, United Arab Emirates. His research interests span the fields of molecular diagnostics, high-throughput mutation screening, the development of online mutation diagnostic tools, and the implementation of genomics in healthcare, particularly for health systems in developing countries. George Patrinos has published more than 170 scientific papers in peer reviewed journals on topics related to genetics, genomic medicine, pharmacogenomics, molecular diagnostics, and social and economic evaluation for genomic medicine. Dr. Patrinos is also the co-author of Economic Evaluation in Genomic Medicine (2015) and co-Editor of Molecular Diagnostics, Second Edition (2009), both published by Elsevier, and serves as Communicating Editor for the journal Human Mutation. Additionally, he is co-organizer of the international meeting series Golden Helix Symposia and Golden Helix Pharmacogenomics Days .
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.