All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUsing a critical theory approach to analyze the globalization of the world economy, this book presents economic globalization as a familiar process that has occurred throughout history.
- Author BiographyMichael McKinley is Senior Lecturer in International Relations and Strategy, Political Science and International Relations at the School of Social Sciences of The Australian National University.
- Author(s)Michael McKinley
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/07/2008
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleRoutledge Advances in International Political Economy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.