Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.75
- £1.49Trending at £1.67
- £21.99Trending at £24.20
- £23.09Trending at £24.30
- £24.88Trending at £36.46
- £16.34Trending at £18.76
- £4.84Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionLike other sciences, the study of economics has been shaped by rigorous arguments and debates that continue to influence economists today. In this fascinating introduction, Boumans and Davis consider the scientific nature of the methods, logic, and forms of explanation that underlie economics as a discipline.
- Author BiographyMARCEL BOUMANS is Associate Professor and Co-director of the faculty research programme History and Methodology of Economics at the University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands. JOHN B. DAVIS is Professor of History and Philosophy of Economics and Co-director of the faculty research programme History and Methodology of Economics at the University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands, and Professor of Economics at Marquette University, USA.
- Author(s)John Davis,Marcel Boumans
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication10/03/2010
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Out-of-print date18/11/2015
- Content Note2 black & white tables, 3 black & white line drawings
- Weight556 g
- Width180 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.