Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £27.98
- £39.99Trending at £42.22
- £35.99Trending at £36.52
- £12.89Trending at £15.51
- £8.81Trending at £14.95
- £13.86Trending at £15.98
- £26.88Trending at £28.73
About this product
- DescriptionTop economists provide a concise and accessible evaluation of major developments in trade and trade policy. The book examines key issues pertinent to the multinational trading system, as well as regional trade arrangements and policy developments at the national level.
- Author BiographyThe Senior Editors of Economic Policy: Georges de Menil works at the Delta Ens, France. Richard Portes lectures in the Department of Economics, London Business School. Hans-Werner Sinn is based at the Centre for Economic Studies, University of Munich. The Managing Editors of Economic Policy: Tullio Jappelli is CSEF Director and Professor of Economics at the University of Naples Federico II. Philip Lane is Professor of International Macroeconomics at Trinity College Dublin. Philippe Martin is Professor at the Universite Paris-1 Pantheon Sorbonne and CERASENPC and a Research Fellow at CEPR. Jan van Ours is Professor of Economics at Tilburg University and Professorial Fellow at Melbourne University.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication08/05/2009
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleEconomic Policy
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight438 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byGeorges De Menil,Giuseppe Bertola,Hans-Werner Sinn,Philip R. Lane,Richard Portes,Tullio Jappelli
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.