CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.73
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.72Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
About this product
- DescriptionEconomic Policy is written for all those with an informed interest in economic policy problems. All articles are submitted to rigorous scrutiny by a panel of distinguished economists from around the world, resulting in a volume of authoritative and accessible articles, each followed by the comments of panel members.
- Author BiographyThe Managing Editors of Economic Policy: Giuseppe Bertola is Professore Ordinario di Economica Politica, Facolta di Scienze Politiche, Universita di Torino. Philippe Martin is Professor at the Universite Paris-1 Pantheon Sorbonne and CERASENPC and a Research Fellow at CEPR. Paul Seabright is Professor of Economics at Universite des Sciences Sociales de Toulouse, a Director of Research at the Institut d'Economie Industrielle and a Research Fellow at CEPR. The Senior Editors of Economic Policy: Georges de Menil works at the Delta Ens, France. Richard Portes lectures in the Department of Economics, London Business School. Hans-Werner Sinn is based at the Centre for Economic Studies, University of Munich.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication05/09/2007
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleEconomic Policy
- Series Part/Volume Number51
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight406 g
- Width174 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byGeorges De Menil,Giuseppe Bertola,Hans-Werner Sinn,Paul Seabright,Philippe Martin,Richard Baldwin,Richard Portes
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.