All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the scope and limit of macroeconomic policy in the monetary union. The focus is on pure policies, policy mixes and policy co-ordination. Special emphasis is put on wage shocks and wage restraint. Diagrams serve to illustrate the subject in hand.
- Author(s)Michael Carlberg
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication09/08/2000
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note28 black & white tables, biography
- Weight615 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.