All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCollects research that explores issues surrounding government economic intervention, providing an assessment of the economic effects of regulatory reforms over the past three decades and examining how these insights bear on some of today's most significant concerns in regulatory policy.
- Author BiographyNancy L. Rose is the Charles P. Kindleberger Professor of Applied Economics and associate head of the Department of Economics at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. She is a research associate of the NBER and director of its Program on Industrial Organization.
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication27/06/2014
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleNational Bureau of Economic Research Conference Report
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note71 line drawings, 30 tables
- Weight880 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byNancy L. Rose
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.84Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.